SCOPE OF CONTRACTS
The Company is able to handle large and small contracts covering all categories of artisans; semi-skilled and non-skilled labour; drivers; administrative staff and professionally qualified persons.
WHY CHOOSE PLH GROUP
- The company’s hands-on experience.
- The company’s structured management system which accompanies each contract.
- Access to an extensive database of potential employees.
- Supply of quality screened labour.
- Competent liaison officers who provide easy access to the staff and company by potential clients.
The ability of the company to:
- tailor make packages to meet all the client”s requirements and expectations.
- handle labour disputes and issues.
- prioritise the recruitment of suitable labour from local communities.
OUTSOURCING OF STAFF
Modern trends indicate that organisations are recognising the cost effectiveness and advantages of utilising contract staff.
Advantages of outsourcing
- Enables the client to adjust its staff complement to meet specific requirements.
- Cost effective as the client does not have to employ unnecessary staff.
- The removal of the administration function and maintenance of staff records.
- Registration with the various Bargaining Councils where required, on behalf of the client.
- All statutory costs are borne by the company, on behalf of the client.
- Cost saving by the client in the long term.
COMPLIANCE WITH LEGISLATION
Existing legislation requires that the conditions as set out in the BCEA are adhered to by both the company and client.
All labour legislation is strictly adhered to by the company including all statutory registrations and employment equity planning.
Changes in labour legislation are closely monitored by the company.
PLH Group provides the complete administration of a client’s payroll.
Due to the diversity of needs by our clients, all quotations and rates are structured individually.